Update on Creamer’s Field Prescribed Burn

Weather conditions have delayed the Creamer’s Field prescribed burn. The next possible date for the burn, also weather dependent, is Monday, May 12. More information is at Creamer’s Field Prescribed Burn – news release



Categories: Prescribed Fire

Tags:

%d bloggers like this: